Wedding Insurance Get Covered, Sit Back & Enjoy Your Big Day
Allow yourself to have one less thing to worry about on your wedding day by having an insurance policy that can cover vendor incidents or other wedding mishaps. Contact us today to allow us to craft a policy that meets your needs for wedding insurance.
Wedding Insurance Why Do You Need Wedding Insurance?
Consider what could go wrong while preparing for and on your special day:
- Vendors could go out of business
- A natural disaster could strike
- Photo files could be lost or ruined
- Rings could get lost or damaged
A wedding insurance policy can help protect you in these types of situations. Wedding insurance can provide:
- Reimbursements for lost deposits
- Repair or replacement costs on jewelry and bridal gowns and tuxedos
- Reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses due to things like the bride or groom being called to active duty, postponement due to severe weather or sudden illness
- Reimbursements for defective equipment of the photographer allowing photos to be retaken
- Reimbursements for damaged gifts
- And much more
Learn about Travelers wedding insurance and then contact us to set up your policy. You can even request a quote online.
Wedding Insurance Additional Information
We are here to work with you, to help you create an insurance program that will protect you, your family, your business, and your assets in the way that you wish to be protected. Contact us today!
Areas we serve: Clinton 13323, New Hartford 13413, Clark Mills 13321, Franklin Springs 13341, Deansboro 13328, Oriskany Falls 13425, Waterville 13480, Westmoreland 13490, Vernon Center 13477, Vernon 13476, Whitesboro 13492, Utica 13501, 13502.