Watercraft Insurance We Will Craft a Policy That Fits Your Needs
Watercraft Insurance Pontoon Boats
Pontoon boats can be found for a great value and can provide you with endless recreational opportunities in the summer, but as with any watercraft, you'll want to make sure it's covered.
There are coverages available for the unique features of pontoon and triton boats including:
- Pontoon Replacement Coverage — If a pontoon is punctured, creased, dented or suffers a hole, it will be replaced.
- Damage Coverage for damage caused by vermin and marine life Travelers boat policies can provide mechanical breakdown coverage.
Watercraft Insurance Personal Watercraft
Own a personal watercraft? Now you can get more than just boat insurance. Personal waterfront insurance can offer physical damage protection for the hull, comprehensive coverage for other kinds of damage or loss and liability coverage. You can also customize your policy to fit your needs with additional coverages such as:
- Uninsured boater — for bodily injury caused by an uninsured watercraft
- Medical payments — up to a $10,000 limit
- Replacement cost personal effects — for items such as cameras, sunglasses and cell phones
Watercraft Insurance Boats/Yachts
Basic coverage every boater needs includes liability coverage to protect your assets and physical damage coverage to protect your boat. You can customize your policy with additional coverage such as:
- Fuel spill liability
- Wreckage removal
- On-water towing and 24-hour roadside assistance
- Fishing equipment replacement cost coverage— up to $10,000 Personal effects replace cost coverage
We are here to work with you, to help you create an insurance program that will protect you, your family, your business, and your assets in the way that you wish to be protected. Contact us today!
Areas we serve: Clinton 13323, New Hartford 13413, Clark Mills 13321, Franklin Springs 13341, Deansboro 13328, Oriskany Falls 13425, Waterville 13480, Westmoreland 13490, Vernon Center 13477, Vernon 13476, Whitesboro 13492, Utica 13501, 13502.